Monday, August 25, 2014

It's Never Too Soon to Say "I Love You"

Welcome, new visitors, long-time readers, family, and friends. You are brilliant and amazing! Yes, even you, creepy troll guy who thinks motherhood is a feminist conspiracy

This is my blog. I post here every Wednesday (last Wednesday being the exception because I got e.coli and was bleeding internally like a regular badass). Sometimes I also post on Monday and Friday too, just to keep you on your toes. I write a lot about parenting and family and womanhood and guilt and boobs and poop. That particular combination of topics is what won Faulkner the Nobel Prize in literature. Ergo, reading this blog is like witnessing the birth of a star -- all sound and fury and glorious light. Or maybe just like witnessing a birth -- all sound and fury and bodily fluids. Whatever the case may be (glorious light or bag of waters), you'll never be the same again!

You can read a little more about the blog and about me by clicking the Know Your Blog and the Know Your Blogger links at the top of the page. But if you're feeling particularly nosey, you can also find me on Facebook and on Twitter (@rappadappa). Now take a gander at the right side of your screen; you'll see a little "Follow by Email" doodad. You should probably just sign up so that I don't have to hunt you down.

Sadly, today is Monday, and, as I mentioned, new posts go up on Wednesday. So I'm sharing an oldie but goodie with you, a little something that's indicative of the kind of blog you'll be reading when you should really be doing the laundry or filing reports or stopping your toddler from eating the cat litter. Click here to read "Dear Boobs." It's about boobs. Okay, and also about breastfeeding and about body image and about that one time I decided to dress up as Babe-raham Lincoln for Halloween.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you again. I love you.

This is how excited I am that you've visited my blog.
Also, that's my kid, the Pork Chop. I'm using him as cute-bait to make you stay.
This picture is a year old, so it's kind of false advertising.
But don't go. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment